The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no compromise package, the 2.5 inch Sport ST2 Suspension System builds on the 1.5 inch Sport ST1 by adding preset front lower Sport flexarms, a heavy-duty forged adjustable front track bar, rear track bar bracket, and more.
The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road prowess. No alignment is needed thanks to the preset front lower Sport, heavy-duty adjustable front track bar, and rear track bar bracket, which optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5 inch lift heights.
The Sport ST2 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon shock absorbers for superior performance. Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
- JK 2.5 Inch Sport ST2 Suspension System - No Shocks
- Dependable and maintenance-free package
- Good for highway stability and trail performance
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Lift Height: 2.5 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 Inches
- 2.5 inch lift coil springs
- Preset Sport Flexarms (front lower)
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers true street and trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5 inch lift kits
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- SpeedBump progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- Requires cutting
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon shock absorbers recommended
- Install Time: 6 Hours