These innovative TeraFlex SpeedBump Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
Front SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand thousands of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing. The front bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required.
Rear SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops donâ€™t require any adjustment or tuning.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 3-3.5 inches
- Front SpeedBump Bump Stops - pair
- Front adjustment spacers - kit
- Front lower bump stop strike pads - pair
- Rear SpeedBump Bump Stops - pair
- Rear outer bump stop retainer cups - pair
- Rear lower bump stop strike pads - pair
- All necessary hardware
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- JK/JKU specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- Simple installation - no welding required
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Install Time: 5 Hours (all 4)
- SKU: 1958250