The TeraFlex JK/JKU Forged Dual-Rate S/T (Street/Trail) Front Sway Bar System is the most advanced manual sway bar disconnect system available. The Easy Engagement Knob allows you to go from street to trail in seconds!
This system incorporates two torsion bars: the Street bar is tuned for a stable ride and heavy-duty highway handling, while the Trail bar is tuned to control body sway and lean in side hill and off-camber situations with full off-road articulation. The sway bar arm features several link mounting points to fine tune the torsion rate.
Simply twist the knob to disengage the Street sway bar for unrestricted off-road articulation; then simply twist the knob again to re-engage the street sway bar for the highway!
- JK|JKU 4-6 Inch Lift Forged Dual-Rate S/T Front Sway Bar System
- The most advanced manual sway bar disconnect system available today
- Steel Construction
- Black Powdercoat Finish on Components
- Silver Zinc Plated Links
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1753725
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- Forged Street Front Sway Bar
- Forged Trail Front Sway Bar
- Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- All Necessary Hardware
- And More
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models need the Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit (P/N 4403100)
- Install Time: 5 Hours