A complete CBX pump and remote reservoir kit which is a superior steering system upgrade for 1990-94 2.5L/4.0L Jeep YJ and XJ. An essential product to improve low RPM performance and ensures optimum steering efficiency on any project that includes installing a PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kit.
- High Flow, High Pressure CBX Power Steering Pump
- 16MM Pressure
- -12AN Feed
- Designed for use of the OE belt size and high pressure hose assembly for direct bolt in installation
- Brushed Aluminum Remote Reservoir Kit with Servicable Filter Element
- -6AN Return
- -10AN Feed
- Black PSC Off Road Style Reservoir Cap with Vent Line Kit
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit for easy installation
- Adaptive Bracket for Brake Booster Mounting
- SR-VT,6 PSI Anti-Splash Valve for PSC Remote Reservoir Systems
- CK100-6,16 Inch Heat Sink Fluid Cooler Kit with -6 AN Fittings
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Always mount the remote reservoir so the fluid level remains higher than the level of the pump.
Feed line from reservoir-to-pump should not exceed 16 Inches in length. Excessive feed line length can create a P-trap type vacuum situation that will aerate the fluid, resulting in excessive pump noise (whining) and/or catastrophic failure.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering components will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.