Artec Industries' new JL Bellypan is designed to give your 2018 and Up Jeep JLU Wrangler 2.0L Turbo full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4 inch thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16 inch zinc plated Steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JL Bellypan Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution for your new Jeep JL.
- Adds only 15 lbs to net weight of vehicle yet covers far more and is heavier duty than factory skids
- 91 lbs total weight compared to the Steel version at 163 lbs a 44 percent weight savings
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4 inch from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 1/4 inch 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16 inch zinc plated steel brackets
- Includes 1/4 inch thick Aluminum skid plate for 48 volt E-Torque battery system
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust, Transfer Case, E-Torque Battery
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4 inch higher clearance
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
Note: 1.5 inch and up lift reccomended for use with Bellypan