JK Front Axle Truss. This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front 30 or 44 JK axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found Inch other designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
- Sold as Pair
- 1/4 inch mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Prescision fit around existing lower control arm brackets.
- Provides valuable reinforcement to an area prone to abuse.
- Wrap around design provides protection For OEM as well as aftermarket joints
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.