Simply the BEST XJ lift kit available anywhere now available at 4" of lift! Excellent ride quality on the road, and incredible off road performance. Our kit rides so well, you might even forget you're driving a lifted vehicle. More suspension articulation equates to more traction even without locking differentials and this kit delivers the flex you need.
Performance and durability are both key factors in the design of this suspension system. You won't have to ever worry about bending these control arms because they are made from 2" x 5/16" wall DOM tubing with a LIFETIME WARRANTY! All mounting bracketry is precision laser cut from 1/4" and 3/16" steel plate. You will not believe the performance gains for yourself until you get on your favorite trail where you didn't have the traction available to get through. We use an exclusive, non-binding, 3 link setup up front that has a trio of front long arms, and a 4 link rear that will flex more than you thought possible. The bushings at the unibody are greasable and pivot to allow as much suspension travel as the shocks of your choice will allow. Tons of adjustment is built in to each link for you to be able to dial your suspension perfectly to your application.
- Front 3 link long arm system
- Front long arm subframe assembly
- Rear upper/lower triangulated 4-link long arm conversion
- Rear long arm mounting subframe with nut plates and fasteners
- Front and rear 4" coil springs
- Front and rear coil spring retainers
- Front and rear Doestsch Tech shock upgrade
- Transfer Case drop kit
- Front adjustable length double shear track bar
- JKS Sway bar quicker disconnect system
- Extended Length Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Track Bar Drop Bracket
INSTRUCTIONS: IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: XJ's with the 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed transmission require adapter 14418. 2000 and 2001 models with automatic transmissions will require old style transmission mount such as 2625. The JK Dana 44 rear axle truss will NOT work on the XJ Dana 44 axle. XJ Dana 44 owners would be best to start with our Dana 35 axle truss and do some cutting and grinding to make it fit.