The paramount suspension upgrade for your WJ is a long arm system. Iron Rock Off Road's ROCK-LINK 3 link front long arm system and rear 4 link offers unrivaled performance, giving your Jeep both the capability and ride quality improvements that you have been looking for. This ROCK-LINK long arm upgrade is built for strength, clearance, adjustability, flexibility, and ease of install.
- STRENGTH: Our subframe is constructed with 1/4" steel and our lower arms are even thicker at 2"x5/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- CLEARANCE: We tuck our subframe up as tight as possible to gain you the critical extra clearance to keep your Jeep low and your belly high! The lower arm connections at the chassis are as high as possible with still being able to install a bolt through them. The control arms have an inboard bend to clear your tires, so you can steer lock to lock without rubbing on them
- ADJUSTABILITY: All the arms have tons of adjustment built in for your stock situation to your stretched crawler.
- FLEXIBILITY:Yes, of course we are talking about articulation, and the ROCK-LINK delivers plenty! But we are also talking about flexibility to install other axle combinations with ease. Use this kit with your stock Dana 30 for now, and then bolt in a Dana 44 or Dana 60 down the road!
- EASE OF INSTALL: No welding, no cutting, no complicated setup or templates. All you need is a drill, a floor jack, some jack stands and some hand tools. This is a BOLT-IN kit, although if your preferred method of installation is welding, you can do that! (NOTE: most installers opt to cut off the factory lower control arm mounts on the chassis, but it's not required)
Exhaust modification will be required to run this upgrade. Additionally, your WJ must have 3" or taller suspension lift.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Complete Front and Rear long arm package
- Subframe Mounting Systems
- Heavy Duty Top Mounting Axle Bracket
- Coil spring retainers
- All necessary hardware
NOTE: Front 3-link crossmember does not work with CRD models due to a different transmission mount. Modification may be possible but has not been tested and will not be covered by warranty.