Tube Link Mount Large (single). With our new line of brackets, we want to introduce a better looking product that has that custom one off look and solve some of the issues that have plagued some of the generic brackets on the market, thus making them function better. Some common features that you'll see among our new brackets are: better access to grease fittings, bottom protection of the joint on lower link brackets, designs that make the bracket look like it was designed to be there from the beginning rather than just a piece of metal slapped on later, etc. Below are some of the highlights For this particular bracket that set it apart from all the others. This new bracket allows you to mount your lower control arms to a piece of 1.75 inch tubing rather than a square frame. Not only does it attach the tubing but it's signature Artec design tapers For a smooth transition to the much smaller tube.
- Sold as Each
- Mounts lower control arms to 1.75 inch tubing. Tapered design means smooth transition from bracket to tube meaning you have less bracket sliding on the rocks and getting Inch the way.
- 2.625 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole For common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size For 1.25 inch rod ends with spacers.
- Bottom seam is uninhibited by jigs so you can lay down the perfect bead. Simply bolt up a joint to get the proper mounting width when you tack weld it together.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint. Design allows joint to be mounted grease fitting up.Other companies frame brackets mount the grease fitting down, resulting Inch a broken fitting on the very impact.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
- No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- This Kit is unwelded