Complete your 1 Ton Swap off by providing the JK computer correct data and eliminating codes and limp mode issues. Kit includes ABS Sensor Mount and 60 Tooth Tone Ring For Sterling Rear Axle. Use of this Kit may require an optional tuner which has access to adjusting Gear Ratio and Tire size. Your actual programmer settings may differ from the axle ratio and tire size on your vehicle depending on Tone ring tooth count used. If using the 60 tooth option, speedometer may be off 1 - 3 percent.
- Laser Cut For precision reading from ABS Sensor. Machining of Hub and pressing on over machined surface is necessary.
- Zinc plated For corrosion resistance and improved sensor feedback
- 1999 - 2004 Sterling SuperDuty 10.5 inch Axle
- BB1060: Sterling ABS sensor plate mounts with 60 Tooth Tone rings
- These mounts are used with JK Factory ABS Sensors. The 1999 - 2004 SuperDuty Dana 60 front utilizes a 60 Tooth Tone ring and this Kit is designed to work with a matching SuperDuty Axle set.
- If using a front axle without Tone rings a second BB1055 can be used to add a second ABS Sensor to each wheel and then splice into the front sensor wiring.
- Individual parts that are Inch this Kit and available separately:
- BB1055: Sterling ABS sensor plate/ mounts
- BB1053: 60 Tooth Tone ring Sterling