The paramount suspension upgrade for your XJ is a long arm system. Iron Rock Off Road's ROCK-LINK 3 link long arm system offers unrivaled performance, giving your Jeep both the capability and ride quality improvements that you have been looking for. This ROCK-LINK long arm upgrade is built for strength, clearance, adjustability, flexibility, and ease of install.
Minimum lift height required- 3"
- STRENGTH: Our subframe is constructed with 1/4" steel and our lower arms are even thicker at 2"x5/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- CLEARANCE: We tuck our subframe up as tight as possible to gain you the critical extra clearance to keep your Jeep low and your belly high! The lower arm connections at the chassis are as high as possible with still being able to install a bolt through them. The control arms have an inboard bend to clear your tires, so you can steer lock to lock without rubbing on them
- ADJUSTABILITY: All the arms have tons of adjustment built in for your stock situation to your stretched crawler.
- FLEXIBILITY:Yes, of course we are talking about articulation, and the ROCK-LINK delivers plenty! But we are also talking about flexibility to install other axle combinations with ease. Use this kit with your stock Dana 30 for now, and then bolt in a Dana 44 or Dana 60 down the road!
EASE OF INSTALL: No welding, no cutting, no complicated setup or templates. All you need is a drill, a floor jack, some jack stands and some hand tools. This is a BOLT-IN kit, although if your preferred method of installation is welding, you can do that! (NOTE: most installers opt to cut off the factory lower control arm mounts on the chassis, but it's not required)
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 2", 5/16" thick wall D.O.M. lower control arm material
- 1/4" thick, 3 piece, subframe assembly
- Huge tire clearance with inboard control arm bends
- Best ground clearance available with super high clearance long arm subframe mounts
- Makes axle swaps much simpler!
- Maintains caster through the suspension cycle
- Easy to install without welding, only simple drilling is required!!! Seriously, you can install this in your driveway in a few hours!
- 2.5" Add-a-leaf kit with brackets
- 1.5" heavy duty lift shackle not only gives you the additional inch of lift, but also improved suspension articulation in the rear of your XJ.
- 3 Piece High Clearance HD Subframe Assembly
- Front Long Arms
- 3" Coil Springs
- 2.5" Rear add-a-leaf kit
- HD" Lift Shackle
- Hydro Shocks
- HD Track Bar with Double Shear Frame Mounting Bracket
- Extended Length Front Sway Bar Links
- All necessary hardware
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: XJ's with the 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed transmission require adapter 14418. 2000 and 2001 models with automatic transmissions will require old style transmission mount such as 2625. The JK Dana 44 rear axle truss will NOT work on the XJ Dana 44 axle. XJ Dana 44 owners would be best to start with our Dana 35 axle truss and do some cutting and grinding to make it fit.